Coin Collectors- Foreign coin of Gemanic origin? - the collectors crown 5.2.7.1
I have a piece from 1921 is probably the Dutch or Danish origin. I'm browsing through my old things, a grandmother, I think about the origin, for it was Denmark Frome.
On the one hand, there is a 5 in the first three crowns in an inverted triangle with the words "mineral Fem" on both sides of the lower crown. On the back of a crown with a swirly type design with 1921, each under side of the design. The words for MED are around the upper edge FOSTERLANDET folket. There are no edges on the edge of the coin, but I'm not sure whether this is due to age or entry.
All information about the currency to appreciate too white, but I'm mainly interested in their origins and history.
Friday, December 4, 2009
The Collectors Crown 5.2.7.1 Coin Collectors- Foreign Coin Of Gemanic Origin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment