Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1.6 Cm Renal Cyst What Does A 1.6 Cm Ovarian Cyst Look Like?

What does a 1.6 cm ovarian cyst look like? - 1.6 cm renal cyst

Symptoms? I CT revealed an ovarian cyst of 1.6 cm as possible. What does the word possible in this area? Could be more than a cyst?

2 comments:

areed013... said...

My wife goes through this time. It is 7 cm. Becsause have to say, can do a CT or MRI to be sure. A simple cyst is a fluid, complex cyst fluid may be other materials such as hair and bones in it. It could be also cause endometriosis in ovarian tissue is expanding abroad and is painful menstrual bleeding. Unfortunately, my wife is a complex problem, so it will be reviewed for the possibility of cancer must ensure that the ovaries.

Mary said...

I do not know how they look, but probably not enough at all. In the "possible" goes, there are several types of ovarian cyst, and I think it's a whole area of alternatives, if the cancer might be involved. From what my doctor told me, but the cysts are very common among women. Many of them, and never know.

I had a cyst that I said it was the size of a grape. It is * very * dark red, such as bleeding before my period would start. Not stop the bleeding until I saw the doctor and me) at a dose of emergency contraceptives (the number of pills several times a day on specific timetables.

I had prior to the birth control for one year, was passed when the cyst. I took the pill for two months and the cystown. He has not reappeared. I was pregnant 7 months after the beginning of my second month of pills.

Post a Comment