Has anyone been successful in objecting to planning permission for a mobile phone mast? - guidance value of property
Orange has for the building permit, to the height of the existing mobile phone mast at 14 meters increased to 20 meters and 6 applied in new antennas and 1 dish. The mast is located in a sports club and is less than 25 meters in connection with their backyards.
I live on the street from the club, but given the increase in the height of the mast will be clearly visible to me and my neighbors. I know you can not for reasons of health or oppose the pure, because they could affect the value of your property. Can anyone give me some advice on what the objections that could be used.
I also organize a petition.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Guidance Value Of Property Has Anyone Been Successful In Objecting To Planning Permission For A Mobile Phone Mast?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment