Can an abscess have the same symptoms as a bladder infection? - bladder abscess symptoms
I had symptoms of a bladder infection about a week, doctors have an analysis of my urine and found no growth of bacteria. He has a test with me and think I have an abscess. Could it be the cause of pain and blood in urine?
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Bladder Abscess Symptoms Can An Abscess Have The Same Symptoms As A Bladder Infection?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Abscesses are very dangerous. My father finally recovered from the abscess in the entire structure (inside). According to his doctor, he nearly died. Stay on top of it!
Blood in the urine can mean E-coli bladder infection. It is very painful and can cause your urine is almost completely covered with blood.
I may be wrong, but from what I know are abscess, anus, blood in urine can be a sign of kidney problems. I suggest a second opinion.
Post a Comment