How well do cats and ferrets get along? - do ferrets get scabbies
My dog of 15 and / or the child died several years ago, wants a new pet, and this time a ferret will.
We currently have a cat, cats and ferrets generally get along?
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Do Ferrets Get Scabbies How Well Do Cats And Ferrets Get Along?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It depends on the individual cat and ferret, but I always along the Great.
Generally, cats and ferrets be sure agree much better than dogs and ferrets, although care is needed when introducing a ferret kit for an adult cat that the cat can not see ferrets as a dam.
I held the cage in an area where cats have access, but could still keep an eye on them. In this way, I can smell my cats legs and stick into the cage, but the ferret is not in danger of being violated. After the interest in cats and ferrets to lose accept their presence, let me begin by playing together. Short sessions "at first, then, and since they are better at others.
In general, my cats to ETIThe easy to accept, or avoid just that my ferrets. Of the four cats, ferrets are ignored, or feel if they were approaching rage, and the other three to play and fight with them.
A simple thing, ferrets in general feel very lonely and sad if always alone, then you might consider are always two or three ferrets.
I hope this helps to make a decision if you have questions regarding this message please visit me and I will gladly continue. :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment