Friday, February 5, 2010

Men Who Want To Be Feminine As A Woman I Respect Men Who Respect And Love The Divine Feminine Within Themselves. Where Are You?

As a woman I respect men who respect and love the divine feminine within themselves. Where are you? - men who want to be feminine

Can you explain to others the power and control over others because of the lack of recognition of the use of the female inside.?

9 comments:

wynnmann... said...

I have most of this letter and came after a storm and I had to shut down things for a few hours ...

I'm not sure what is meant by "Where are you mean?"

As a web presence, I am here above all:

http://cosmicwind.net/800/Cmwl/SiteMap/C ...

And above all, the publication of the lists from Yahoo:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yeshuamiry ...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yeshuamiry ...

Other men who often love the sacred feminine into their own mailing lists from Yahoo (whose first two have very many members, 3 of them) with a bit of discussion:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goddesschr ...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/magdalene- ...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sacredfemi ...

Men who love the Divine Feminine within themselves (and everyone else) seem out of * * * missing * Yahoo Answers (with few exceptions). Atheists do not recognize, because they are fundamentalistsGuess deadlock *! (Most Muslim-Christian patriarchal and be indoctrinated * * denial of the existence of the Divine Feminine, but I love Sophia ... + * i * * Praise three daughters of Allah - Al Uzza, and Manah ALT and * love * to know about each of them !, and praise of the Divine Mother of 3 daughters of Allah - the goddess of all of you - but I am inclined to criticize God and Lord * * * * if they are really to blame for what they have in the Jewish Bible and the Koran) .

When the question "Where are you?" Means in relation to the divine feminine to talk to internal () "makes me ... Well ... the lady I lived with (and lovers - and certainly * not * married - the idea of marriage would be for them *) in the last 33 years shows developed within the two women into terrible. Even if I never claimed to be a woman, at least a dozen women (and *) * * some men in my contributions as a woman * (Wynnvery sexually ambiguous names ... could be an abbreviated version of Winnie - Winifred, for example - which have happened, the name of a young girl who had a secret crush on the school).

I prefer to keep in front of a man - and would prefer to incarnate in a male body, the next time too. I am * not * homosexual tendencies ... women only "Turn Me On" ... I suspect half and that he was born into the body of a woman, the next time around men * always * Go to "Turn Me On" - lesbians and I would go for that reason. Perhaps u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, *> * smile that would change the attitudes are in fact * * in the body of a woman ... I do not know ...

"Can you explain to others the power and control over others because of the lack of recognition using the internal female?"

I could be an attempt to do so, but I suspect that in most cases is to be fully effective. Communication of the negative responses, denial, in the middle of your responses to questions 2 (I visited) on this issue. I think that * * are held by aND control over other people really want * * to continue in those positions. * You do not want change - inside.

In the Hindu paradigm of understanding of the sacred feminine is Shakti, which is the active force that created the universe. " The Feminine Divine - Shakti - the Creator Force * * (as hokhmah is the strength of the expression of divine wisdom * in ancient Judaism). ... Wisdom, creativity ... * * This is the Divine Feminine! If you really look good * * * * & creative is essential to awaken the divine feminine in you.

A test well (in the Divine Feminine, I recommend that read * all * men, and Gaia D's permit, put on my site) can be found here:

http://cosmicwind.net/800/Cmwl/VisionVoi ...

wynnmann... said...

I have most of this letter and came after a storm and I had to shut down things for a few hours ...

I'm not sure what is meant by "Where are you mean?"

As a web presence, I am here above all:

http://cosmicwind.net/800/Cmwl/SiteMap/C ...

And above all, the publication of the lists from Yahoo:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yeshuamiry ...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yeshuamiry ...

Other men who often love the sacred feminine into their own mailing lists from Yahoo (whose first two have very many members, 3 of them) with a bit of discussion:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goddesschr ...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/magdalene- ...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sacredfemi ...

Men who love the Divine Feminine within themselves (and everyone else) seem out of * * * missing * Yahoo Answers (with few exceptions). Atheists do not recognize, because they are fundamentalistsGuess deadlock *! (Most Muslim-Christian patriarchal and be indoctrinated * * denial of the existence of the Divine Feminine, but I love Sophia ... + * i * * Praise three daughters of Allah - Al Uzza, and Manah ALT and * love * to know about each of them !, and praise of the Divine Mother of 3 daughters of Allah - the goddess of all of you - but I am inclined to criticize God and Lord * * * * if they are really to blame for what they have in the Jewish Bible and the Koran) .

When the question "Where are you?" Means in relation to the divine feminine to talk to internal () "makes me ... Well ... the lady I lived with (and lovers - and certainly * not * married - the idea of marriage would be for them *) in the last 33 years shows developed within the two women into terrible. Even if I never claimed to be a woman, at least a dozen women (and *) * * some men in my contributions as a woman * (Wynnvery sexually ambiguous names ... could be an abbreviated version of Winnie - Winifred, for example - which have happened, the name of a young girl who had a secret crush on the school).

I prefer to keep in front of a man - and would prefer to incarnate in a male body, the next time too. I am * not * homosexual tendencies ... women only "Turn Me On" ... I suspect half and that he was born into the body of a woman, the next time around men * always * Go to "Turn Me On" - lesbians and I would go for that reason. Perhaps u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, *> * smile that would change the attitudes are in fact * * in the body of a woman ... I do not know ...

"Can you explain to others the power and control over others because of the lack of recognition using the internal female?"

I could be an attempt to do so, but I suspect that in most cases is to be fully effective. Communication of the negative responses, denial, in the middle of your responses to questions 2 (I visited) on this issue. I think that * * are held by aND control over other people really want * * to continue in those positions. * You do not want change - inside.

In the Hindu paradigm of understanding of the sacred feminine is Shakti, which is the active force that created the universe. " The Feminine Divine - Shakti - the Creator Force * * (as hokhmah is the strength of the expression of divine wisdom * in ancient Judaism). ... Wisdom, creativity ... * * This is the Divine Feminine! If you really look good * * * * & creative is essential to awaken the divine feminine in you.

A test well (in the Divine Feminine, I recommend that read * all * men, and Gaia D's permit, put on my site) can be found here:

http://cosmicwind.net/800/Cmwl/VisionVoi ...

RandomQu... said...

What the hell do you mean by "Divine Feminine?"

What do you mean, like the kind of guys and effeminate homosexuals or boys ????? are particularly sweet in not even trying to be funny or rude or anything. in the nature seriously. I mean, what use it with men who have power and control over the people?

thats how men are. Not that they deny the female form. covered only the masculine forms. and I mean men. I do not Want U to be something that they do not? I am a man who is fully committed a boy. I like a man, and so on. And I do not like to be too low. its just my mentality. so its not really a goddess in me the love and respect. I am ....

simplema... said...

I believe that women tend to men dare to be the people are dressed. It is a mistake to deny that you are a man with all the consequences. But certainly not to say that man is a woman to suppress, but a man of his true love. At first, everything was perfect, as the man / woman. But things went wrong, God help us to make things right again!

Night and Day said...

Men and women are very close together, only to realize each of us is both feminine and masculine. In Jungian psychology, this is called Anima:

This has brought my attention in school, but has always stayed with me.

Try to relax... said...

What the hell?

Dangit, what are you talking about? I fully equal rights for all. But what is it? The "sacred feminine"?

(Insert rant remove)

No. .. You know what really grinds my speed? They should put a label on everything. People should not pretend that "male" or "female". People behave like humans. Bob acts as Bob. Jill Jill. And Steve (the "hot") acts like Steve!

╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
║ Ultimately, all actions are justified.
║ No matter how outrageous, it is always a reason
║ for everything that happens. And to feel anger these things
║'s crazy, it is also logical that the apples fall to the ground.
║ I've tried to understand everything ...
║ and have to go a long way.
╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Rez said...

This looks like a work of "Dances with Kali.
Must be carried out today evening in the area of distribution, Howlin 'at the Moon, when he goddawful see through the rain!

Well, my answer would be completely wrong and stupid to really low, so I will be silent.

efqy said...

I have many characteristics of the people we consider "feminine" but not ().

But there is nothing divine about it.

Abdur Raheem said...

They work in all classes.

Post a Comment