I had radiation treatment on my breast. Has anyone broken out in a rash from the treatment? - breast cancer broken veins
I had radiation on the cause of breast cancer. I'm upset with a rash on the side of the chest with a rash. It's small little red dots and very irritating. The trunk is a different little larger in size to the. Who are these before or know what is it?
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Breast Cancer Broken Veins I Had Radiation Treatment On My Breast. Has Anyone Broken Out In A Rash From The Treatment?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your skin experiance normal changes during irradiation and shortly after the end of treatment. You should tell your doctor that you are irrational.
Meanwhile, use warm water and mild soap and sink running on the surface - do not rub
Do not wear tight clothing over the area
Try not to rub rub or scratch the sensitive areas
Avoid hot and cold dishes, such as heating pads or ice to the area unless directed by your doctor
Avoid exposing treated area to the sun and has more than one year after treatment
Protective clothing and sunscreen if you must stay in the sun
Good luck! I hope that everything works for you.
Post a Comment