Friday, February 12, 2010

Easton Scx3 Synergy Extended Softball Bats?

Softball bats? - easton scx3 synergy extended

IS 2006 Easton Synergy Extended Slow Pitch Softball Bat SCX3 bat well?

4 comments:

Larry said...

yes

Dah veed said...

Synergy bats are among the most popular and consistent information about bats. I was 2nd Of course it is nowhere near the Miken Ultra 2 in terms of performance, but at least synergies can buy in most tournaments and approved use for the specific governing body to play. I always recommend the synergy. As for the return of wood bats softbal09 course, you do not play in Texas. I play in a wooden bat tournament every year, but only once a year. We open the tournament ball here asking if there are regional and national qualifiers.

LUPTAK said...

what is a good bat, depends on who's playing or association. I though an Miken Freak Plus and usually USSSA play. Also depend on how much you play, not spend money if you do not play a lot. In addition, at any time in the near future, go slow pitch softball with wood. Does a lot of money in the business of the bat to change.

softbal0... said...

If you are in a league slow pitch, it is the synergy bats are very powerful synergy is also very quick exit will only be faster to find the ball on a temporary basis. Remember that softball could develop wooden sticks, just keep in mind again that, before you go to buy expensive a bat.

Post a Comment