Immediate load dental implant cost for a single tooth? - fly after tooth implant
I wonder how I'm waiting to pay for a single tooth, and also whether the implants affect my tooth on the day of departure. I fly to the United States only for this process, and I've got only two weeks. Please, if anyone knows some information, write to me here
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Fly After Tooth Implant Immediate Load Dental Implant Cost For A Single Tooth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Skeeter has a link to the best "," Office for this process.
Having said this, I'm not a big fan of immediate loading implants. Although the traditional implants (a sentence I never thought I would be with ...) a rate of 98% success rate, immediate implants have, are in the range of 80-85%. This means that the survival times 8 Abuot 10, but is striving for the other two.
Post a Comment